Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Reader's Request Regarding Deed Descriptions In Williams County -- October 9, 2019

Reader recently (10/19) sent list of deed descriptions in Williams County.

This is what I find.

The parcel designation is my own personal designation; is not an official designation; and no one else uses this designation. I use it to keep track of parcels I am asked about.

In the request referred to above, there were five items -- each item with a legal description.

Each item referenced a specific township, and one or more sections.

There were five item numbers, and therefore five townships. Across the five townships there were eight sections which I designate with parcel numbers.

These eight locations (eight sections, eight parcel numbers) are tracked here:

No comments:

Post a Comment